Betrayed by my heart

I think she loves me...!
We Danced and Danced until we could no more
Her eyes entrapped mine,
drowning out world
We spoke for hours
laughed for days and Laid for weeks
We promised forever and made the future grin
We shared "hearts" and secrets all that is to share to celebrate a partnership eternal
I drank and swallowed from Gods Silver Challice of Life's past , present and future
its deep red as love
its deep red as Life
its deep red as Happyness
Its deep red as BLOOD...
its wine made me drunk with doubt,
my eyes teared with fear and regret as its poison lingered on my lips
"I love you" escaped me...
we walked...
whilst she watched unawares as the demon crept closer
My heart rapped with an unnatural in-sencerity
she held me close and gave me her heart
fighting the poison within,
I took her heart and held it to my chest
we walked...
after many full-moons had passed
I could fight no more
the demon consumed me
the poison turned my heart to coal
I had no more myself and no longer could feel
The past present and future overwhelmed me..
I could not win
I held her heart before her ,palmed in my cold hands... and devoured it..
I watched the life escaped from her eyes....
I know she hates me...

No comments:

Post a Comment