and then I Threw up

and while having breakfast I fell in love
a love I've felt before but lost
a feeling so corrupt and false
it felt forced as if love to me had forsaken
someone I loved before was eating my bacon
I sipped my lust-juice and contemplated contempt-filled croissants

Lunch passed by, i just smiled and said "hi"

but while having supper I fell in love another time and again
it was a love I knew before but left
a feeling more secure and yet
leveraged against trust and honesty

Now!! aware of my mistake

Changing fate before dinner was too late
a lie for a lie leaves the whole world blind
an eye for an eye would be more just

 too late to change my fate
2 devoured hearts, 2 swallowed truths ,

no more bacon
no more steak
no more love
no more lust

 and then I looked back and just Threw up...

No comments:

Post a Comment