dIMENsIONAL iNTRoSpECTiVE- Time Traveler

*a weary time-traveller whose spent his life traversing our linear timeline ,searching for the purpose of meaning, finds himself stranded in a null void on the opposite end of our reality spectrum,where time no longer exists ,his time-travelling pod rendered useless, he sits down on the rigid alien rock beside his pod and begins to weep, fighting his tears he closes his eyes and says"

In all my wrongS.
 I FELT I wanted to find meaning..
I hear the past in my ears, I remembeR
Past that is olD
Thats Past Me.     pretending to knoW
Sitting back he goes " I told you sooooooooO"

In all my rights.
I KNEW I had to find purpose
Purpose as dreamt of, destiny or death
Future that is new
Future ME in hopes and dreams
Kneeling down on one knee praying "Ameen"

In all of whats left..
I QUESTION everything, I am
Concotion of cultures, media vultures, true religion ,true superstition, there is flight or fight in your gift of the present
Present ME who realises in purpose and in Meaning cannot exist without ME
Focused in the pod-mirror he smiles and says..


"SOUL"

" the time traveler opens his eyes and sees you, sitting there, reading this poem right now, he wipes his tears and whispers " start reading this poem from the bottom up and then come find ME"





No comments:

Post a Comment