SHE IS MY FAVOURITE SEASON

Unannounced God moved her upon me
she manifested herself astrologically..
she was my season and she finally came,
she pierced my windows and lit up my lifes window pane
her breath was hot,her eyes like the sun
her lips were dewdrops for that morning sensation
restless nights she put me through
tossing and tossing trying to keep cool
always better than she was last time
Keeping my mind in line with my wine
and my time with a braai
cool shorts and jaded shades hide eyes
that stare at her beautiful face shining clouded in sky’s
I fell in love those 3 months she was amazing to me
But like the leaf on the tree she decided to leave
I pleaded no and stayed outside with her till 8
But when I looked again it was dark and it was late
I screamed and asked for her name to put my curiosity at rest..

She whispered to me “summer”
And
In a cold wind

Left….

No comments:

Post a Comment